- Camping/touring pitches offered subject to availability and a reservation must not be assumed to be booked until an official receipt has been received
- Reservations are made from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11pm on the day of departure. If pitches are not vacated by this time an additional 24 hours stay may be charged.
- Sleeping in cars or vehicles (unless bonavide dormobiles) is strictly prohibited.
- If we have not been informed and the reservations have not been taken by 2pm following the due date of arrival, the site will be re-let. Deposits are not refundable. Staff are not authorised to make refunds.
- The turf or ground must not be dug or interfered with any way. No pen fires or firearms are permitted. BBQs are permitted if off ground.
- Strictly 5MPH. Motorcycles are welcome as a mode of transport – not off road activities. Quad bikes prohibited.
- No noisy activity after 11pm, consideration to fellow campers at all times.
- Tents to be pitched no less than 15 feet apart.
- Adults responsible for disposing of refuse – all tied and in wheelie bins.
- A car sticker and tag must be displayed.
- Bottle bank and cardboard recycling at main entrance.
Admission to the Park implies a commitment to upholding the rules of the Park that set out general standards of conduct and behaviour expected. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave the Park with no refund.
The management is entitled to refuse admission when deemed necessary even if prior booking has been made.